- On the periodic boundary value problem for fully nonlinear differential equations with finite delay in Banach spaces
In this paper, we consider a periodic boundary value problem for fully nonlinear differential equations with finite delay in a real Banach space gouverned by $m$-accretive operator and, whose forcing term is a Carath\'eodory function. By using the technique of the theory of condensing maps, we give results on the existence and topological structure of the integral solution set. An example is provided to illustrate our results.
- Levinson-Popoviciu inequality on the inner product spaces
Dan Stefan Marinescu
In this paper, we obtain some inequality by Levinson- Popoviciu type that holds on the inner product spaces. In fact, we prove an extension of Gavrea-Ivan inequality and we obtain the other results as a consequence.
- p-Adic Free Stochastic Integrals for p-Adic Weighted-Semicircular Motions Determined by Primes p
In this paper, we study weighted-semicircular elements induced by p-adic number elds Qp. We consider free stochastic processes induced by our weighted-semicircular elements, and study corresponding free stochastic integrals.
- Cover pages V36N2
- Third Hankel determinant for a class of univalent functions defined by using symmetric q-derivative operator
In this paper, we will discuss a newly constructed class of univalent functions dened by using symmetric q-derivative operator. Moreover, for functions belonging to this class, we establish third Hankel determinant denoted by H3(1).
- On the Existence and Stability of Integral Manifolds for Fractional Functional Differential Systems
In this paper we consider a nonlinear functional differential systems of Caputo fractional order. Criteria for existence and stability of integral manifolds are established for the above systems using Lyapunov functions and a new fractional comparison principle.